Guide Trader forex, crypto - fundamental analysis
Today I will guide you how to become an effective trader in financial trading.
- FIBONACCI AND FIBONACCI TOOLS (RETRACMENT + EXTENSION)
- MA. MEDIA
- DISTRIBUTION - ASSOCIATION
- HOW TO BUILD AN INDEPENDENT PERSONAL TRANSACTION SYSTEM
- MAIN TRACK TRADING SYSTEM AND MULTI-TIME FRAME COMBINATION
- RECOGNITION OF THE FISHING AND DELIVERY.
- CONCLUSION AND TRANSACTION PLAN AND DISCIPLINE RULES TRANSLATE. Lesson 1: Fibonacci Fibonacci is the sequence of numbers and proportions that occur in all nature in all spheres such as: painting, medicine, aesthetics, architecture, music, ...
In trees, snails, the human body, the ratio between the earth, the moon ... and the cosmic galaxy
Number sequence: 0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 ... add the following 2 numbers together to get the next number
Note 2 numbers 34 and 89 will be mentioned in the MA article that is the number sequence
Where do ratios like 1.618, 2.618 come from: divide the previous number by the previous number or the previous number divide the number after
In the financial markets we will use ratios: 0- 23.6- 38.2 - 50 - 61.8- 76.4- 100 - 161.8- 261.8- 361.8 and 461.8
Fibonacci retracment (regression) we use: 0- 23.6- 38.2 - 50 - 61.8- 76.4- 100 The Fibo Extension (extend) use 61.8-100-1.618-2.618 -3.618 and 4.618
- Fibonacci Retracment
-On the internet or on youtube channels, westerners and teachers in Vietnam keep saying that pull top vs bottom => this is not wrong but not enough
Some guys even tried to pull as many tops as possible when the fibo regions touched each other Much of that is a strong hurdle is a wrong thinking
First to mention, the fibpnacci retracment is essentially just line of resistance and support - just the other is that other areas of support are divided by fibonacci ratio
On Tradingview, these are built-in fibos, and note the word FIb Retracment There's more ....